[December 9th, 2023] Florida Water Tours will be taking part in this traditional Night of Lights parade, where all kinds of boats with all kinds of holiday decorations glide by along St. Augustine’s bay front.
Nights of Lights
To make the holidays even more memorable, Florida Water Tours offers world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival in St. Augustine, FL. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere in the nation’s oldest city.
- Adults 13 and older
- Children Ages 3-12
- Little ones Ages 0-2
Join Us for Nights of Lights, a Holiday Festival of Rich Tradition
The festival traces its origins to the Spanish tradition of displaying a white candle in the window during the Christmas holidays. The spectacular lighting reflects the city’s 450-year history and illuminates the beautiful setting for lasting holiday memories.
From the Saturday before Thanksgiving to the end of January, St. Augustine glows with holiday magic from the ground to the rooftops. One by one, tiny white lights make the city twinkle in the night. Selected by National Geographic as one of the 10 best holiday lighting displays in the world in 2014, the festival is an unforgettable sight!
- Complimentary 3D glasses to enhance your experience.
- One cup of free hot cocoa will be served on board to each passenger as always.
- Expertly guided commentary.
- Holiday Music to get you in the spirit!
Sunset Nights of Lights Cruise
This is a great way to begin your evening with a glorious sunset nights of lights combo! As the sun sets over the historic city, you’ll embark on a journey that combines the serene beauty of a coastal sunset with the dazzling spectacle of the city adorned in millions of twinkling lights. This is a 90 minute cruise, and we have two options. Go here for more info!
- The 5:00-6:30 pm is on the Osprey (Bar on Board)
- $49 and is for Adults Only 21+
- The 5:15-6:45 pm is on the Island Breeze (BYOB, Family Friendly- all ages welcome)
- $49 for Adults 13+, $22 for Children 3-12, and $8 for little ones 2 and under.
Nights of Lights Cruise
- The Osprey is our 45′ pontoon boat and has a bar on board, including Irish cream, mimosas, sangrias and an excellent variety of beer, wine and canned cocktails for those 21+! No outside alcoholic beverages permitted on this vessel. Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase. Cash or card accepted.
- The 6:45 p.m. tour time is for all ages. Prices are $39 for Adults, $19 for Children and $6 for 2 and under. Everyone, no matter the age, must have a ticket to board.
- The 8:15 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. tour times are strictly for Adults Only ages 21+. $39
- Each cruise is 75 mins. The tour is guided by our fantastically entertaining crew!
- The Island Breeze is our 35′ pontoon boat and is Family Friendly! This boat is BYOB, please feel free to bring your favorite beverages on this vessel. We sell beer, wine and canned cocktails in our shop!
- The 7pm and 8:30 tour times are 75 minutes- $39 for Adults, $19 for Children 7 and over. (*under 7 not permitted*)
We are excited to accommodate our families with little ones on a Nights of Lights cruise! The 5:15pm Sunset/Nights of Lights Cruise on the Island Breeze, or the 6:45pm Nights of Lights Cruise on the Osprey are for all ages!
Private Yacht Nights of Lights Cruise
Enjoy the Nights of Lights on your very own luxury motor yacht!
- 2 Hours – $695 plus tax and gratuity. This is a private experience for up to 6 passengers, and all ages are welcome.
- The 5pm – 7pm tour time is a Sunset Nights of Lights Cruise Combo, or book the 7:30pm – 9:30pm cruise for a great way to see the lights!
- Ask about our catering packages to enhance your experience.
Food & Drinks:
- Graze Boxes are available for Pre-Order! You can order during checkout, or call/email up to 12 hours before your cruise. Your box will be ready for pick-up in our marina shop during check in. Floating Food Co has a variety to choose from, including their Nights of Lights special: Star Grazer Box – *Includes cheese and charcuterie, gourmet nuts, olive & pepper medley, chocolate covered strawberries and a variety of decadent desserts. Serves 2-4.
- King Fish Grill is located in the marina and offers you 15% off if you show them your confirmation email!
- Also located In the marina, check out Odd Birds Cafe, or Vinny’s Pizza- open for lunch and dinner!
- One cup of free hot cocoa will be served on board to each passenger as always.
- Our in-house cafe inside our marina shop will be offering some gourmet hot cocoa and coffees for sale. Stop in before or after your cruise!
- We also have alcoholic beverages and soft drinks for sale in the shop to purchase and bring aboard the Island Breeze vessel. Osprey has a bar on board.
More To Know:
- You will get 3D glasses to enjoy the lights in a different way!
- Groups up to 8 people can be purchased online, if you have more than 8 people in your party, please call or email to book. We do not accept groups of more than 14 on our public cruises. If you are interested in booking a Private Cruise please fill out our contact form or give us a call for more details!
- Although the season here stays pretty mild, we suggest you dress appropriately and keep in mind it’s always a bit colder on the water! We have windows that can go up or down, so on those colder evenings we can lower the windows for extra warmth. Pro-tip: bring a small blanket to cozy up with for those chilly evenings. Blankets along with other goodies and gifts are for sale in our marina shop!
- Shoes: Heels or black soled shoes are not permitted. We recommend rubber soled shoes or non-skid.
- After booking, your confirmation email will have detailed instructions about our location! We have plenty of free parking in the marina, however, spaces fill up quickly on weekends and holidays. We recommend carpooling or arriving early!
Special Cruises during Nights of Lights
Light Up Ceremony!
- The very first Nights of Lights Cruise is called the Light Up Ceremony on November 18th, 2023! This is a special 2 Hour Cruise from 5:30 – 7:30 for adults and children 5 and older. We’ll be serving 1 glass of complimentary champagne (for those 21+), as we bring you right up to the bay-front to view the lights turn on for the very first time!! On this cruise, Adults are $49 and Children are $39 (no children under 5). Please choose between the Island Breeze (BYOB) or the Osprey (Bar on Board).
Regatta of Lights!
- The Regatta of Lights is a special 2 Hour Cruise on December 9th 2023. Please click here for more info and to book your cruise!
New Years Eve!
- Pro tip: Book our 8:15pm Nights of Lights Cruise on December 31st for a chance to see the Fireworks that are displayed during the ‘Beach Blast Off’!’ Each year, the Beach Blast Off takes place at the St. Johns County Pier in St. Augustine, to welcome the New Year! The fireworks are set to go off at 8:30pm, and we stay out about 15 minutes longer for this cruise to allow for more time to watch, then cruise downtown to view the Nights of Lights. Complimentary champagne toast will be served to those 21+!
This season, we will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
-Cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour in order to receive a full refund.
-No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of your scheduled cruise, or no-show’s.
-A rescheduling fee of 50% of your payment will be charged if rescheduling within 48 hours of your cruise.
– Your trip is 100% refundable if cancelled by us due to unfavorable or unsafe weather conditions.
– We make every effort to contact you a reasonable amount of time before the tour (we will call, email, and text you) but sometimes we do not cancel until the last minute due to unpredictable weather here in Florida. If we do not contact you, please head to the tour as normal.
– Our Master Captains are professionals and safety is our number 1 concern.
Please note: We have a minimum requirement of 12 passengers for every tour. If in the rare occasion we do not meet our minimum, we will contact you at least 2 hours before your tour. You are then entitled to a full refund, or you can reschedule with no expiration.
– Reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your cruise to avoid fees.
– A rescheduling fee of 50% of your payment will be charged if rescheduling within 48 hours of your cruise.