[December 11th, 2021] Florida Water Tours will be taking part in this traditional Night of Lights parade, where all kinds of boats with all kinds of holiday decorations glide by along St. Augustine’s bay front.
To make the holidays even more memorable, Florida Water Tours offers world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival in St. Augustine, FL. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere in the nation’s oldest city.
- Adults 13 and older
- Children Ages 3-12
- Little ones Ages 0-2
Join Us for Nights of Lights, a Holiday Festival of Rich Tradition
The festival traces its origins to the Spanish tradition of displaying a white candle in the window during the Christmas holidays. The spectacular lighting reflects the city’s 450-year history and illuminates the beautiful setting for lasting holiday memories.
From November 20 2021 to January 31 2022, St. Augustine glows with holiday magic from the ground to the rooftops. One by one, tiny white lights make the city twinkle in the night. Selected by National Geographic as one of the 10 best holiday lighting displays in the world in 2014, the festival is an unforgettable sight!
Enjoy the best seat in town aboard the Osprey on calm waters. Offering complimentary hot cocoa and 3D glasses!
We have 2 vessels to choose from so we can offer more tour times!
Nights of Lights Cruise on the OSPREY
- The Osprey is our 45′ pontoon boat and has a bar on board, including mimosas, sangrias and an excellent variety of beer, wine and canned cocktails for those 21+! No outside alcoholic beverages permitted on this vessel. Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase, please feel free to bring your own snacks! Cash or card accepted.
- Complimentary Hot Cocoa will be served on board! A shot of Irish Cream is available for purchase for those 21 or older!
- The 6 p.m. tour time is for all ages. Prices are $39 for Adults, $16 for Children and $6 for 2 and under. Everyone, no matter the age, must have a ticket to board.
- The 7:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. tour times are strictly for Adults Only ages 21+. $39
- Each cruise is 75 mins. The tour is guided by our fantastically entertaining crew!
Nights of Lights Cruise on the ISLAND BREEZE
- The Island Breeze is our 30′ pontoon boat and is Family Friendly! This boat is open to all ages and is BYOB (for those 21 and older), please feel free to bring your favorite beverages on this vessel. We sell beer, wine and canned cocktails in our shop!
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate available on board.
- The 5:15-6:45 pm tour time is a special 90 minute combined Sunset and Nights of Lights Cruise!
- Price is $49 for Adults 13+, $22 for kids 3-12, and $8 for little ones 2 and under.
- The 7pm and 8:30 tour times are 75 minutes- $39 for Adults, $16 for Children and $6 for 2 and under. (everyone, no matter your age, must have a ticket to board)
More About the Tour
- We will be giving out complimentary 3D glasses to enjoy the lights in a different way!
- Groups up to 8 people can be purchased online, if you have more than 8 people in your party please call to book for the group rate! We do not accept groups of more than 14 on our public cruises. If you are interested in booking a Private Cruise please fill out our contact form or give us a call for more details!
- Check out the special cruises section below.
- KingFish Grill offers you 15% off if you show them your confirmation email!
- In the marina, you can also check out Odd Birds Cafe- open for breakfast and lunch, or Vinny’s Pizza- open for lunch and dinner!
- Although the season here stays pretty mild, we suggest you dress appropriately and keep in mind it’s always a bit colder on the water! We have windows that can go up or down, so on those colder evenings we can lower the windows for extra warmth. Pro-tip: bring a small blanket to cozy up with for those chilly evenings. Blankets along with other goodies and memorabilia are for sale in our shop!
- After booking, your confirmation email will have detailed instructions about our location! We have plenty of free parking in the marina.
Special Cruises during Nights of Lights
Light Up Ceremony!
- The very first Nights of Lights Cruise is called the Light Up Ceremony on November 20th, 2021! This is a special 2 Hour Cruise from 5:30 – 7:30 for adults and children 5 and older. We’ll be serving 1 glass of complimentary champagne (for those 21+), as we bring you right up to the bay-front to view the lights turn on for the very first time!! On this cruise, Adults are $49 and Children are $39 (no children under 5). Please choose between the Island Breeze (BYOB) or the Osprey (Bar on Board).
Regatta of Lights!
- The Regatta of Lights is a special 2 Hour Cruise on December 11th 2021. Please click here for more info and to book your cruise!
New Years Eve!
- Book our 7:45pm Nights of Lights Cruise on December 31st 2020 for a chance to see the Fireworks that are displayed during the ‘Beach Blast Off’!’ Each year, the Beach Blast Off takes place at the St. Johns County Pier in St. Augustine, to welcome the New Year! We are lucky enough that if the weather is right, you can watch the amazing fireworks display right from the comfort of our vessel! The fireworks are usually set to go off at 8:30pm, and we stay out about 15 minutes longer for this cruise to allow for more time to watch. Complimentary champagne toast will be served to those 21+!
- We make every effort to contact you a reasonable amount of time before the tour (we will call, email, and text you) but sometimes we do not cancel until the last minute due to unpredictable weather here in Florida. If we do not contact you, please head to the tour as normal.
- Our Master Captains are professionals and safety is our number 1 concern.
- For live updates about any weather cancellations please follow us on our Facebook Page.
- You can reschedule your trip for a later date with no expiration or receive a full refund. Your cancellation email will have instructions on how to re-book your trip or request a refund.
Please note: We have a minimum requirement of 12 passengers for every tour. If in the rare occasion we do not meet our minimum, we will contact you at least 2 hours before your tour. You are then entitled to a full refund, or you can reschedule with no expiration.
How to Cancel or Reschedule
- A cancellation notice by email to [email protected] is required at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour in order to receive a full refund.
- If you are looking to reschedule, you must email us at [email protected] at least 48 hours before your scheduled trip or a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.
- A $10 per person plus tax ‘no-show’ fee will apply if you used a discount or voucher and you fail to give us notice in writing to [email protected] at least 6 hours before your tour if you are not going to make it.
- If you miss the boat and would like to re-book, a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.