Watch the full moon rise on this smooth ride across the Matanzas Bay to the downtown historic bayfront of St. Augustine to see the beautiful night sky. You are in for a magical treat!
Travel the bloody Matanzas Bay by boat and hear stories of haunted St. Augustine while crossing a watery grave. Our tour guide is a paranormal geek, and knows her stuff when it comes to the victims who gave the bay it’s name. During this tour, we will take you on an adventure to the famous bay-front of St. Augustine and give you the darker side of this towns rich history. The cash beer and wine bar is open on this tour for those 21 and older. This is for a more mature crowd, we suggest ages 13 and up.
What to Know
- This cruise is 75 minutes, starting and ending at the same location:
Florida Water Tours
107 Yacht Club Dr
St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Check calendar for start time, varies with change in season.
- Departs promptly. To accommodate the check-in process as well as the mandatory safety briefing, you must arrive 15 minutes before the time of departure.
- This cruise is narrated by our wonderful Ghost Guide!
- Although this is not a ‘ghost hunting’ experience, this tour can be eerie due to the nature of the content combined with the night-time boating atmosphere. We suggest mature audiences!
- This tour leaves the Camachee Island Marina and heads directly to the famous St. Augustine bay-front. You’ll be able to see the following landmarks from aboard our vessel at night, which is a beautiful site to see, while learning the darker side of their history!
- The Bridge of Lions
- The St. Augustine Lighthouse
- Castillo de San Marcos (The Fort)
- Mission Nombre de Dios (The Great Cross)
- Flagler College
- And More!
- We have an excellent bar on board with a great variety of beer, wine and bubbly! You must be 21 and have your ID to drink. (cash or card)
- Feel free to bring aboard snacks or apps!
- Located on the dock next to King Fish Grill, we recommend you check them out for dinner or drinks before your cruise! Show them your confirmation email and they’ll give you 10% off your bill!
- Take note that you must pay a $10/person re-booking fee if you miss the boat and would like to reschedule.
- We have a minimum requirement of at least 12 passengers to run the cruise. Although it is very rare that we do not meet our minimum, if it does happen we will contact you at least 2 hours before your cruise. You will be offered a full refund or you can reschedule anytime and your tickets can be used towards any cruise.
- Keep in mind that gratuity is not included.
- Please make sure all of your contact information is correct during checkout in case we need to contact you. Check your inbox for the confirmation email we will be sending along with important information. Please contact us if you fail to receive it in the next 30 minutes.
- We make every effort to contact you a reasonable amount of time before the tour (we will call, email, and text you) but sometimes we do not cancel until the last minute due to unpredictable weather here in Florida. If we do not contact you, please head to the tour as normal.
- Our Master Captains are professionals and safety is our number 1 concern.
- For live updates about any weather cancellations please follow us on our Facebook Page.
- You can reschedule your trip for a later date with no expiration or receive a full refund. Your cancellation email will have instructions on how to re-book your trip or request a refund.
*Please note: We have a minimum requirement of 12 passengers for every tour. If in the rare occasion we do not meet our minimum, we will contact you at least 2 hours before your tour. You are then entitled to a full refund, or you can reschedule with no expiration.
How to Cancel or Reschedule
- A cancellation notice by email to [email protected] is required at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour in order to receive a full refund.
- If you are looking to reschedule, you must email us at [email protected] at least 48 hours before your scheduled trip or a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.
- A $10 per person plus tax ‘no-show’ fee will apply if you used a discount or voucher and you fail to give us notice in writing to [email protected] at least 6 hours before your tour if you are not going to make it.
- If you miss the boat and would like to re-book, a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.