Come out onto the water to look for wildlife and become a Marine Scientist! This cruise collects real data and uses it to keep a profile of our waterways. Every single dollar goes to provide…
Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure
- People Ages 13 and older
- Children Ages 3-12
- Infants Ages 0-2
Unforgettable Dolphin Boat Tours in St. Augustine
Combining sightseeing and learning, our Dolphin Tour and Wildlife Adventure appeals to nature enthusiasts! Enjoy the wetlands, coastal marshes, and wildlife on this 90-minute tour great for any age. This part of Florida is beaming with estuary delights, all of which come together to form quite an ecosystem.
What to Expect
With an entertaining crew, beaming wildlife, fantastic views and a bar on board for those 21 and older, what is not to love about this popular boat tour?
The Intracoastal (ICW) or Tolomato/Matanzas River here in St. Augustine is home to a plethora of wildlife, including birds, dolphins, manatees, turtles, and much more. The dolphins that we see here year-round call this bay their home. We regularly witness all types of behaviors like playing, hunting, breeding, and caring for their young!
This tour is considered a wildlife watch, where we take you on a guided adventure through the ICW to the best areas to view the most amazing wildlife. Our professional guides are marine naturalists and make this a really fun and enjoyable experience for young kids and adults while you learn about the natural beauty these Florida waters have to offer.
Although this is a wildlife tour, we do have a lot of history and famous landmarks here in St. Augustine! Sometimes the dolphins and other wildlife bring us to the bayfront, where we can view the historic landmarks from the water, but this is not the main part of this tour. We have other tours throughout the day that focus on the history but still allow you to see wildlife in the water! Check out our Wine Tasting Cruise or the Sunset Cruise if that is more your style.
- After booking your cruise, you will receive a confirmation email with important information.
- Check in is 15 min prior to tour time.
- We depart from the Camachee Cove Marina.
- Plenty of Free Parking is available.
- Enjoy a comfortable 90 min. cruise on our 45′ pontoon boat called the Osprey or our 30′ pontoon boat the Island Breeze! The Osprey has a bar on board for those 21 and over, including mimosas and an excellent variety of beer, wine and canned cocktails! No outside alcoholic beverages permitted on this vessel. The Island Breeze is BYOB, please feel free to bring your favorite beverages on this vessel. Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase on both boat, please feel free to bring your own snacks! Cash or card accepted. Our calendar will tell you which boats are available on the day/time you choose!
- This cruise is very engaging for children, there is a lot to see!
- After a fun filled 90 mins we will return back to our dock!
- Our Gift Shop is open, come say hi! We have souvenirs, St. Augustine and FWT apparel/hats, beer/wine, beach items, local art, and much more!