[December 14th, 2019] Florida Water Tours will be taking part in this traditional Night of Lights parade, where all kinds of boats with all kinds of holiday decorations glide by along St. Augustine’s bay front.
To make the holidays even more memorable, Florida Water Tours offers world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival in St. Augustine, FL. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere in the nation’s oldest city.
50% off for any tour during the week Mon- Fri. Enter the code WD50
50% off for St John’s County Residents any day, any time! Enter the code SJC50
- Adults 13 and older
- Children Ages 3-12
- Little ones Ages 0-2
Join Us for Nights of Lights, a Holiday Festival of Rich Tradition
The festival traces its origins to the Spanish tradition of displaying a white candle in the window during the Christmas holidays. The spectacular lighting reflects the city’s 450-year history and illuminates the beautiful setting for lasting holiday memories.
From November 23 2019 to January 31 2020, St. Augustine glows with holiday magic from the ground to the rooftops. One by one, tiny white lights make the city twinkle in the night. Selected by National Geographic as one of the 10 best holiday lighting displays in the world in 2014, the festival is an unforgettable sight!
Enjoy the best seat in town aboard the Osprey on calm waters. We have a bar on board with a great variety of drinks and local favorites!
About the Tour
- Complimentary Hot Cocoa will be served on board! A shot of Irish Cream Liqour is available for purchase for those 21 or older!
- The 6 p.m. tour time is for all ages. Ages 0-2 are $8. Everyone, no matter the age, must have a ticket to board.
- The 7:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. tour times are suitable for 18 and older. We sometimes make exceptions on the 7:45 p.m. cruise (you must call first), but the 9:30 p.m. cruise is adults only, no exceptions.
- Groups up to 8 people can be purchased online, if you have more than 8 people in your party please call to book! If you are interested in booking a Private Cruise please fill out our contact form or give us a call for more details!
- Each cruise is 75 mins. The tour is guided by our fantastically entertaining crew!
- We are open during all holidays! Check out the special cruises section below.
- If you are 21+, you are welcome to purchase drinks from our beer and wine bar on board. We have a great variety and very reasonable prices. We accept cash or card. No outside alcohol allowed, but you are welcome to bring non-alcoholic beverages and a small snack or app to enjoy!
- KingFish Grill offers you 15% off if you show them your confirmation email!
- In the marina, you can also check out Odd Birds Cafe- open for breakfast and lunch, or Vinny’s Pizza- open for lunch and dinner!
- Although the season here stays pretty mild, we provide wool blankets for those chilly evenings.
- After booking, your confirmation email will have detailed instructions about our location! We have plenty of free parking in the marina.
Special Cruises during Nights of Lights
Light Up Ceremony!
- The very first Nights of Lights Cruise is called the Light Up Ceremony on November 23rd, 2019! This is a special 2 Hour Cruise from 5:30 – 7:30 for adults and children 5 and older. We’ll be serving 1 glass of complimentary champagne (for those 21+), and hors d’oeuvres, as we bring you right up to the bay-front to view the lights turn on for the very first time!! On this cruise, Adults are $49 and Children are $39 (no children under 5).
Regatta of Lights!
- The Regatta of Lights is a special 2 Hour Cruise on December 14th 2019. Please click here for more info and to book your cruise!
New Years Eve!
- Book our 7:45pm Nights of Lights Cruise on December 31st 2019 for a chance to see the Fireworks that are displayed during the ‘Beach Blast Off’! Each year, the Beach Blast Off takes place at the St. Johns County Pier in St. Augustine, to welcome the New Year! We are lucky enough that if the weather is right, you can watch the amazing fireworks display right from the comfort of our vessel! The fireworks are usually set to go off at 8:30pm, and we stay out a little longer for this cruise to allow for more time to watch.
- We make every effort to contact you a reasonable amount of time before the tour (we will call, email, and text you) but sometimes we do not cancel until the last minute due to unpredictable weather here in Florida. If we do not contact you, please head to the tour as normal.
- Our Master Captains are professionals and safety is our number 1 concern.
- For live updates about any weather cancellations please follow us on our Facebook Page.
- You can reschedule your trip for a later date with no expiration or receive a full refund. Your cancellation email will have instructions on how to re-book your trip or request a refund.
Please note: We have a minimum requirement of 12 passengers for every tour. If in the rare occasion we do not meet our minimum, we will contact you at least 2 hours before your tour. You are then entitled to a full refund, or you can reschedule with no expiration.
How to Cancel or Reschedule
- A cancellation notice by email to [email protected] is required at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour in order to receive a full refund.
- If you are looking to reschedule, you must email us at [email protected] at least 48 hours before your scheduled trip or a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.
- A $10 per person plus tax ‘no-show’ fee will apply if you used a discount or voucher and you fail to give us notice in writing to [email protected] at least 6 hours before your tour if you are not going to make it.
- If you miss the boat and would like to re-book, a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.