[November 14th – January 31st] To make the holidays even more memorable, we offer world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights…
- People Ages 21+
St. Augustine Sunset Boat Tours
Get lost in the glorious wonder of St. Augustine’s attractions. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets of St. Augustine and take amazing pictures as you cruise along the bayfront with a drink in hand.
What to Expect
- After booking your cruise, you will receive a confirmation email with important information.
- Check in is 15 min prior to tour time.
- We depart from the Camachee Cove Marina.
- Plenty of Free Parking is available.
- Enjoy a comfortable 90 min. cruise on our 45′ pontoon boat called the Osprey!
- Exploring the city by water, you get to enjoy a guided tour and resplendent views of the following sites:
- St. Augustine Bayfront
- Castillo de San Marcos (The Fort)
- Mission Nombre de Dios (The Big Cross)
- Bridge of Lions
- St. Augustine Lighthouse
- We have a bar available on board for those 21 and over, including sangrias and an excellent variety of beer, wine, champagne and canned cocktails! Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase. We accept cash or card. No outside alcoholic beverages permitted. Please feel free to bring your own snacks or non-alcoholic beverages.
- After a guided 90 mins on the water watching the sun set and learning some history, we will return back to our dock!
- Our Gift Shop is open, come say hi! We have souvenirs, St. Augustine and FWT apparel/hats, beer/wine, beach items, local art, and much more!