Watch the full moon rise on this smooth ride across the Matanzas Bay to the downtown historic bayfront of St. Augustine to see the beautiful night sky. You are in for a magical treat!
- People Ages 21+
St. Augustine Sunset Boat Tours
Get lost in the glorious wonder of St. Augustine’s attractions. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets of St. Augustine and take amazing pictures as you cruise along the bayfront with a drink in hand.
What to Expect
- After booking your cruise, you will receive a confirmation email with important information.
- Check in is 15 min prior to tour time.
- We depart from the Camachee Cove Marina.
- Plenty of Free Parking is available.
- Enjoy a comfortable 90 min. cruise on our 45′ pontoon boat called the Osprey or our 30′ pontoon boat the Island Breeze! The Osprey has a bar on board for those 21 and over, including mimosas and an excellent variety of beer, wine and canned cocktails! No outside alcoholic beverages permitted on this vessel. The Island Breeze is BYOB, please feel free to bring your favorite beverages on this vessel. Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase on both boats, please feel free to bring your own snacks! Cash or card accepted. Our calendar will tell you which boats are available on the day/time you choose!
- Exploring the city by water, you get to enjoy a guided tour and resplendent views of the following sites:
- St. Augustine Bayfront
- Castillo de San Marcos (The Fort)
- Mission Nombre de Dios (The Big Cross)
- Bridge of Lions
- St. Augustine Lighthouse
- After a guided 90 mins on the water watching the sun set and learning some history, we will return back to our dock!
- Our Gift Shop is open, come say hi! We have souvenirs, St. Augustine and FWT apparel/hats, beer/wine, beach items, local art, and much more!