Choose between our Adults Only Sunset Cruise or our Family Friendly Sunset Cruise! Get lost in the glorious wonder of St. Augustine’s attractions with perfect picture opportunities. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets of St. Augustine!
- Only one in St. Augustine!
Wine Tasting Cruise
- People Ages 21+
Wine Tasting Cruise on the St. Augustine Bay Front!
**Due to vessel maintenance and upgrades, our Wine Tasting Cruise will not be available September 6th – November. Please click here for other cruise options during this time. Thank you for your understanding!**
Start your evening by winding down on the water! Let us take you on an adventure to the bayfront, where our experienced guides give you a tour of the local nature, wildlife, and famous historic landmarks. There are no other tours like this in St. Augustine!
You’ll receive a presentation of 6 fabulous wines (including local favorites) that you get to sample, along with your own personal charcuterie cone! Don’t like wine? No problem! We also have an excellent variety of beer, including local crafts.
This tour is narrated by an entertaining crew, and is available Thursday- Sunday early evening. Get ready to have an experience unlike any other with the perfect mixture of wildlife viewing (we see dolphins on a regular basis), rich history, and wine tasting!
- 6 Wine samples ~ about a 2 oz pour each of our rotating wines, 3 reds and 3 whites.
- Charcuterie Cones ~ complete with artisan meats, cheeses, fruit and crackers.
- 90 minute guided tour ~ we bring you down to view the bayfront from the water and talk about the wildlife you see too!
What to Expect
- After booking your cruise, you will receive a confirmation email with important information.
- Check in is 15 min prior to tour time.
- We depart from the Camachee Cove Marina.
- Plenty of Free Parking is available.
- Enjoy a comfortable 90 min. cruise on our 45′ pontoon boat called the Osprey!
- Exploring the city by water, you get to enjoy a a presentation and sampling of 6 different wines, as well as a guided tour and resplendent views of the following sites:
- St. Augustine Bayfront
- Castillo de San Marcos (The Fort)
- Mission Nombre de Dios (The Big Cross)
- Bridge of Lions
- St. Augustine Lighthouse
- We have a bar available on board for purchase of more drinks, including sangrias and an excellent variety of beer, wine, champagne and canned cocktails! Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase. We accept cash or card. No outside alcoholic beverages permitted. Please feel free to bring your own snacks or non-alcoholic beverages.
- After a guided 90 mins on the water, we will return back to our dock!
- Our Gift Shop is open, come say hi! We have souvenirs, St. Augustine and FWT apparel/hats, beer/wine, beach items, local art, and much more!
Please Note: During ‘Nights of Lights’ season (November – January 31st), this cruise will be during the Sunset!! Book your seats early for this very popular season!