Combining sightseeing and learning, our Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure appeals to nature enthusiasts! Enjoy the wetlands, coastal marshes, and wildlife with a bit of history on this tour great for any age.
Dive into This Season's Boat Tours
These hands on group educational tours bring school groups k-12 onto the water to conduct science experiments, collect data and much more! We create an interactive and immersive educational experience that will stay with the students long after the tour has ended.
Welcome to Florida Water Tours
Experience the Intracoastal Waterway at its finest featuring picture-perfect attractions. Based in St. Augustine, we offer amazing eco-tourism cruises for vacationers and locals year-round. Offering private and public services, we encourage you to explore the fun side of learning about nature, history and wildlife through our exciting cruises. Our private cruises are ideal for larger groups.
What makes us unique?
- Free parking! *Parking fills up quick on weekends and holidays so please arrive early, carpool or take a cab!
- Restroom on board.
- Bar on board!
- A variety of different cruises to choose from.
- St. Augustine’s only Wine Tasting on the water!
- An experienced crew with tour guide and marine naturalist licenses.
- The Salty Boutique! We have a great little gift shop for you to explore while you check in and wait for your tour!
Aside from all of those wonderful things, Florida Water Tours takes a percentage of EVERY TICKET PURCHASED and donates into our educational outreach program. This non-profit, called Florida Water Warriors is something that we are very proud of! We take low income and under-served students on Educational Cruises, all in an effort to spark some passion about marine wildlife, nature and conservation! Children are our future! To learn more about this program or to donate please head to FloridaWaterWarriors.org