Are you ready to embark on a luminous journey through the enchanting Nights of Lights in St. Augustine, Florida? Step aboard our exquisite boat cruise and let the radiance of millions of twinkling lights illuminate your night.
Sunset Nights of Lights Cruise
Family Friendly & BYOB
Get the best of both! A glorious sunset, plus the magic of dazzling lights.
We have 2 vessel options for the Sunset Nights of Lights Cruise.
Yes, it is dark enough to see the lights when we get down to the bayfront!
Adults only (21+) $49
This vessel has a bar on board!
5:15PM – Family Friendly, all ages welcome! BYOB
Adults (21+) $49
Children (3 – 12) $22
Littles (0-2) $8
1 hour 30 minutes
107 Yacht Club Dr
St Augustine FL 32084
We have free parking!
- 1 Complimentary Hot Cocoa per guest, to keep you cozy.
- Complimentary 3D glasses to view the lights
- Guided commentary by our amazing tour guides!
Sunset Nights of Lights on the water
Experience the magic of St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights in a truly enchanting way with our Sunset Cruise! As the sun sets over the historic city, you’ll embark on a journey that combines the serene beauty of a coastal sunset with the dazzling spectacle of the city adorned in millions of twinkling lights.
1. Captivating Sunset Views: Your evening begins with a breathtaking sunset over the serene waters of the Matanzas Bay. The sky is painted in hues of orange and pink, creating a mesmerizing backdrop for your cruise.
2. Iconic Landmarks: As you cruise along the coast, you’ll pass by some of St. Augustine’s most iconic landmarks, including the Castillo de San Marcos, the Bridge of Lions, and the historic downtown district. Your expert guide will share fascinating stories and historical insights about these landmarks.
3. Nights of Lights Extravaganza: As darkness falls, the real magic begins. St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights is a sight to behold, with millions of white lights adorning the city’s buildings, trees, and streets. From the water, you’ll have an unrivaled view of the city as it becomes a shimmering winter wonderland.
4. Cozy Comfort: Our well-appointed boat offers a comfortable and cozy atmosphere for you to enjoy the sights. With windows that roll up and down, we’ll make sure to accommodate according to the weather.
5. Seasonal Treats: To make your experience even more delightful, we offer a selection of seasonal treats for you to pre-order during checkout. Sip on a cup of complimentary hot cocoa or indulge in a Graze Box (pre-order) as you take in the beauty around you.
More to know
- As the tour starts out, you will see a beautiful sunset while we make our way downtown. We have it timed perfectly so that once we get to the bayfront, it is dark enough to see the lights!
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your time of departure to accommodate the check-in process as well as the captain’s mandatory safety briefing.
- Groups up to 8 people can be purchased online, if you have more than 8 people in your party, please call to book. We do not accept groups of more than 14 on our public cruises. If you are interested in booking a Private Cruise please fill out our contact form or give us a call for more details!
- Although the season here stays pretty mild, we suggest you dress appropriately and keep in mind it’s always a bit cooler on the water! We have windows that can go up or down, so on those colder evenings we can lower the windows for extra warmth. Pro-tip: bring a small blanket to cozy up with for those chilly evenings. Blankets along with other goodies and gifts are for sale in our marina shop!
- Shoes: Heels are not permitted. We recommend rubber soled shoes or non-skid.
- After booking, your confirmation email will have detailed instructions about our location!
- We have plenty of free parking in the marina, however, spaces fill up quickly on weekends and holidays. We recommend carpooling or arriving early!
Food & Drink
- Graze Boxes are available for Pre-Order! You can order during checkout, or call/email up to 12 hours before your cruise. Your box will be ready for pick-up in our marina shop during check in. Floating Food Co has a variety to choose from, including their Nights of Lights special: Star Grazer Box – *Includes cheese and charcuterie, gourmet nuts, olive & pepper medley, chocolate covered strawberries and a variety of decadent desserts. Serves 2-4.
- King Fish Grill is located in the marina and offers you 15% off if you show them your confirmation email! Have a great dinner before (or after)your cruise!
- Also located In the marina, check out Odd Birds Cafe, or Vinny’s Pizza- open for lunch and dinner!
- Complimentary hot cocoa is available on board as always!
- Our in-house cafe inside our marina shop will be offering some gourmet hot cocoa and coffees for sale. Stop in before or after your cruise!
- Osprey has a bar on board, please no outside alcohol.
- Island Breeze is BYOB, please feel free to bring your favorite adult beverages.
– Cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour in order to receive a full refund.
– No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of your scheduled cruise, or no-show’s.
– A rescheduling fee of 50% of your payment will be charged if rescheduling within 48 hours of your cruise.
– Your trip is 100% refundable if cancelled by us due to unfavorable or unsafe weather conditions. We will contact you as soon as the captain knows.
– We make every effort to contact you a reasonable amount of time before the tour (we will call & email) but sometimes we do not cancel until the last minute due to unpredictable weather here in Florida. If we do not contact you, please head to the tour as normal.
– Our Master Captains are professionals and safety is our number 1 concern.
– You can reschedule your trip for a later date with no expiration or receive a full refund.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Little ones 2 & Under