[November 20th – January 31st] To make the holidays even more memorable, we offer world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights…
This cruise, offered on our vessel Island Breeze, is a great way to get the best of both; an incredible sunset on the water plus a chance to view the popular lights across the nations oldest city. Enjoy the best seat in town aboard the Island Breeze on calm waters. Offering complimentary hot cocoa and 3D glasses!
A bit of history
The festival traces its origins to the Spanish tradition of displaying a white candle in the window during the Christmas holidays. The spectacular lighting reflects the city’s 450-year history and illuminates the beautiful setting for lasting holiday memories.
From November 20 2021 to January 31 2022, St. Augustine glows with holiday magic from the ground to the rooftops. One by one, tiny white lights make the city twinkle in the night. Selected by National Geographic as one of the 10 best holiday lighting displays in the world in 2014, the festival is an unforgettable sight!
About this cruise:
- The Island Breeze is our 30′ pontoon boat and is Family Friendly! This boat is open to all ages and is BYOB (for those 21 and older), please feel free to bring your favorite beverages on this vessel. We sell beer, wine and canned cocktails in our shop!
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate available on board.
- This is a special 90 minute cruise available Wednesday to Sunday departing at 5:15 sharp!
- You will get to enjoy a beautiful sunset as we cruise down to the historic bayfront, then watch the city start to glow as it gets dark.
- This cruise is guided by our experienced captain and crew!
What you need to know:
- We will be giving out complimentary 3D glasses to enjoy the lights in a different way!
- Groups up to 8 people can be purchased online, if you have more than 8 people in your party please call to book for the group rate! We do not accept groups of more than 14 on our public cruises. If you are interested in booking a Private Cruise please fill out our contact form or give us a call for more details!
- KingFish Grill offers you 15% off if you show them your confirmation email!
- In the marina, you can also check out Odd Birds Cafe- open for breakfast and lunch, or Vinny’s Pizza- open for lunch and dinner!
- Although the season here stays pretty mild, we suggest you dress appropriately and keep in mind it’s always a bit colder on the water! We have windows that can go up or down, so on those colder evenings we can lower the windows for extra warmth. Pro-tip: bring a small blanket to cozy up with for those chilly evenings. Blankets along with other goodies and memorabilia are for sale in our shop!
- After booking, your confirmation email will have detailed instructions about our location! We have plenty of free parking in the marina, and a restroom on board for your convenience.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Little ones 2 & Under