To make the holidays even more memorable, we offer world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere!
Florida Water Tours will be taking part in this traditional Nights of Lights parade, where all kinds of boats with all kinds of holiday decorations glide by along St. Augustine’s bayfront. Boarding begins at 5pm with a 5:30pm departure. We will be back to the dock at 7:30pm. Bar on Board available for purchase of drinks! This cruise includes 1 glass of complimentary champagne plus hors d’oeuvres. Wool blankets will be provided if it’s a chilly evening. This tour is for ages 5 and up only.
- Adult 13 and up
- Child 5-12
When and Where?
- The Regatta of Lights Cruise departs at 5:30 PM on December 14th 2019. Make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in and the mandatory safety briefing. We’ll begin boarding at 5:00 PM. This is a special 2 hour cruise, arriving back to the dock at 7:30 PM.
- Check-in is at the boat, Dock A-19! We are located in the Camachee Cove Marina, which is on the west side of the Vilano Bridge. We are a short distance from the historic downtown, and have plenty of FREE parking! Come down to Camachee Island to enjoy the great restaurants and boutique shops before or after your cruise!
Florida Water Tours
107 Yacht Club Dr.
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Inclusions & What to bring
- This 2 – hour cruise will be narrated by our fantastically entertaining crew!
- We’ll be taking part in the parade this year, which means our boat will be ALL LIT UP! We’ll be doing a few passes in front of the historic bay-front, so get ready to sing the loudest Christmas carols!
- Get your cameras ready, you’ll get to witness a beautiful sunset before getting down to the bay-front where it will be dark enough to see the Nights of Lights! As well as the awesome display of vessels showing off their lights!
- Complimentary hot cocoa and champagne will be available on board, as well as a few hors d’oeuvres.
- We have a beer and wine bar on board available for purchase of drinks (cash or card), with a great variety and very reasonable prices. No outside alcohol on board please.
- We have a restroom on board for your convenience!
- Please dress accordingly! For the most part, the weather here stays pretty mild throughout December but sometimes we’ll have chilly evenings. We’ll provide wool blankets if it’s cold but you are also welcome to bring your own. Come dressed in your favorite Ugly Christmas Sweater!!
- This cruise is for Adults and Children 5 and older. Please make your reservations by booking online, giving us a call, or stopping in the shop!
- Your confirmation email will have all the details of your trip. Please make sure all of your contact information is correct when booking your cruise.
- Make sure to check out our social media pages for some great pictures of the vessel and what you’ll see on your tour. As well as more fun things to do in St. Augustine and weather conditions the day of your cruise.
A Bit of History
The annual Regatta of Lights takes St. Augustine’s world-famous Nights of Lights onto the water, with an amazing variety of vessels showing off their brilliant lighting displays as they parade along Matanzas Bay. The regatta takes place on the second Saturday of December each year — this year’s date is December 14, 2019. Hosted by the St. Augustine Yacht Club, it’s a dazzling sight for spectators along the bayfront between the Bridge of Lions and the Castillo de San Marcos.
This event reflects the maritime roots and rich nautical heritage of St. Augustine. From sailboats to trawlers, from yachts to shrimp boats, the Regatta of Lights participants compete for awards for the best theme, most colorful, best in class and best overall. The Regatta is an annual must-see event for visitors and locals alike during St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights holiday festivities.
- We make every effort to contact you a reasonable amount of time before the tour (we will call, email, and text you) but sometimes we do not cancel until the last minute due to unpredictable weather here in Florida. If we do not contact you, please head to the tour as normal.
- Our Master Captains are professionals and safety is our number 1 concern.
- For live updates about any weather cancellations please follow us on our Facebook Page.
- You can reschedule your trip for a later date with no expiration or receive a full refund. Your cancellation email will have instructions on how to re-book your trip or request a refund.
Please note: We have a minimum requirement of 12 passengers for every tour. If in the rare occasion we do not meet our minimum, we will contact you at least 2 hours before your tour. You are then entitled to a full refund, or you can reschedule with no expiration.
How to Cancel or Reschedule
- A cancellation notice by email to [email protected] is required at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour in order to receive a full refund.
- If you are looking to reschedule, you must email us at [email protected] at least 48 hours before your scheduled trip or a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.
- A $10 per person plus tax ‘no-show’ fee will apply if you used a discount or voucher and you fail to give us notice in writing to [email protected] at least 6 hours before your tour if you are not going to make it.
- If you miss the boat and would like to re-book, a $10 per person plus tax ‘re-book’ fee will apply.