- Special Cruise 12/10/2022
[December 10th, 2022] Florida Water Tours will be taking part in this traditional Night of Lights parade, where all kinds of boats with all kinds of holiday decorations glide by along St. Augustine’s bay front.
To make the holidays even more memorable, Florida Water Tours offers world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival in St. Augustine, FL. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere in the nation’s oldest city.
The festival traces its origins to the Spanish tradition of displaying a white candle in the window during the Christmas holidays. The spectacular lighting reflects the city’s 450-year history and illuminates the beautiful setting for lasting holiday memories.
From November 19 2022 to January 31 2023, St. Augustine glows with holiday magic from the ground to the rooftops. One by one, tiny white lights make the city twinkle in the night. Selected by National Geographic as one of the 10 best holiday lighting displays in the world in 2014, the festival is an unforgettable sight!
Enjoy the best seat in town aboard the Osprey on calm waters. Offering complimentary hot cocoa and 3D glasses!
Enjoy the Nights of Lights on your very own luxury motor yacht!
-Cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled tour in order to receive a full refund.
-No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of your scheduled cruise, or no-show’s.
-A rescheduling fee of 50% of your payment will be charged if rescheduling within 48 hours of your cruise.
– Your trip is 100% refundable if cancelled by us due to unfavorable or unsafe weather conditions.
– We make every effort to contact you a reasonable amount of time before the tour (we will call, email, and text you) but sometimes we do not cancel until the last minute due to unpredictable weather here in Florida. If we do not contact you, please head to the tour as normal.
– Our Master Captains are professionals and safety is our number 1 concern.
Please note: We have a minimum requirement of 12 passengers for every tour. If in the rare occasion we do not meet our minimum, we will contact you at least 2 hours before your tour. You are then entitled to a full refund, or you can reschedule with no expiration.
– Reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your cruise to avoid fees.
– A rescheduling fee of 50% of your payment will be charged if rescheduling within 48 hours of your cruise.